Dienstag, 5. September 2017

Ballpoint Doodles - Sir Paul (take one)

Coole Kuli Kritzeleien... 😏😎😲

 "Why would I retire? Sit at home and watch TV?
No thanks. I'd rather be out playing."

"Warum würde ich mich zur Ruhe setzen? 
Zuhause rumsitzen und TV gucken? Nein Danke. 
Ich bin lieber außer Haus und spiele."   

Paul McCartney
Why would I retire? Sit at home and watch TV? No thanks. I'd rather be out playing.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/p/paulmccart454298.html
Why would I retire? Sit at home and watch TV? No thanks. I'd rather be out playing.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/p/paulmccart454298.html
    
Hopefully Sir Paul don't mind, but I think he's used to fans who are trying to doodle him all the time. On the other hand, he uses to paint himself and so he surely understands the challenge how to capture a real likeness (especially without erasing!).

Hoffentlich hat Sir Paul nichts dagegen, aber ich denke er ist an Fans gewöhnt, welche die ganze Zeit versuchen ihn zu kritzeln. Andererseits malt er selber und versteht gewiß die Herausforderung eine echte Ähnlichkeit hinzubekommen (besonders ohne zu radieren!).  
  

Sir Paul - Realistic ballpoint doodle!😍





Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen